Series Alpha1 Asset-Backed Notes
|Beacon Consumer Notes, Series Alpha1
||Amortization Commencement Date
||Expected Payment Date*
* Expected Payment Date is the date on which repayment of the Offered Alpha1 Notes is expected to occur (see current offering documentation for full details).
**Offered SB Notes begin amortization after the related SR Notes are fully repaid.
- Interest on BeaCH Series Alpha1 Consumer Notes is paid monthly.
- BeaCH will purchase Series Alpha1 Trust Notes from Beacon Trust.
- BeaCH will pledge its Series Alpha1 Trust Notes to Computershare, the Indenture Trustee, to secure its obligations to investors in Beach Series Alpha1 Consumer Notes.
- Beacon Trust will use proceeds received from BeaCH to acquire a Co-ownership interest in the Pool Assets from Beacon Holdings Limited (“BHL”). BHL purchases the Pool Assets from Originators pursuant to their respective Up Sale Agreements.
- The structure has consolidated a network of consumer lending companies (the Originators) in Canada that originate and administer consumer loans.
- The underlying assets of these consumer loans are for home improvement, vehicles, small appliances and consumer electronics.
- The portfolios are small dollar size contracts, producing yields higher than standard mortgage products and are geographically diversified across Canada.
- Servicing of the Pool Assets is by an experienced in-house collections team providing real time, hands on collection activity which is proven paramount to the portfolio’s success.
- BeaCH Series Alpha1 Consumer Notes, secured by Series Alpha1 Trust Notes, are available to accredited investors. Please contact us to find an Series Alpha1 Asset-Backed Note distributor in your area.
(Performance History of the Receivables – June 30, 2018)
Interest earned on the Alpha1 Consumer Notes is paid on the 18th day of each month (or the following business day if the 18th falls on a weekend or holiday).
Material contained on this site is for information purposes only and does not constitute or form any part of an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction to buy or sell any of the securities referred to in this site nor should it or any part of it be relied upon in any way to form the basis of any agreements or arrangements. An offer can only be made through the current version of the applicable Beacon Consumer Holdings Inc. Offering Documents and the appropriate exemption documents provided to prospective purchasers by an approved respresentative. The information presented in this website is believed to be reliable, however, no representation, warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, may be made as to the accuracy or reliability of this information. Information in the website may change without notice. The Beacon Consumer Holdings Inc. Offerings may be subject to potential risks associated with the investment, including market, liquidity, forward-looking statements and investment return risk. Past performance does not guarantee that investors will experience comparable returns. Please consult the current version of the applicable Beacon Consumer Holdings Inc. documents for further information regarding these potential risks. Using borrowed money to finance the purchase of securities involves greater risk than a purchase using cash resources only. In order to be eligible for subscription in a Beacon Consumer Holdings Inc. Offering, individuals must satisfy the criteria required for suitability mandated by the appropriate securities laws in their jurisdiction of residence. Please contact your approved sales representative or email@example.com for more information.