Beacon Consumer Holdings Inc. (“BeaCH”) is the issuer of the Series 2013-1 Asset-Backed Notes and the Series Alpha1 Asset-Backed Notes.
- The Series 2013-1 Notes offering period expired on December 31, 2014:
- 2013-1 Class A Notes expected final payment date is May 2019; and
- 2013-1 Class B Notes expected final payment date is October 2019.
- Interest on the above Series 2013-1 Notes is paid monthly.
- The Series Alpha1 Notes are currently available to accredited investors in the following Series and annual interest rates:
- SR2019 Notes earning 6.00%;
- SB2019 Notes earning 7.50%;
- SR2021 Notes earning 7.00%; and
- SB2021 Notes earning 9.25%.
- Interest on the above Series Alpha1 Notes is paid monthly.
- BeaCH has engaged Computershare Trust Company of Canada as Indenture Trustee.
- PFSC Canada Inc. is engaged as Backup Servicer for these transactions. PFSC Canada Inc. is the wholly owned subsidiary of Portfolio Financial Servicing Company (“PFSC”). PFSC manages approximately $19 billion in financial contracts as primary or backup servicer and through PFSC Canada Inc. provides a full suite of services to the Canadian marketplace.
- BeaCH will purchase Series Alpha1 Trust notes from Beacon Trust.
- BeaCH and Beacon Trust utilize an established and proven software application to monitor and report on the underlying pool of contracts. The application provides all necessary compliance reporting while maintaining the level of transparency and governance that the structure requires.
- Subscribers may access the Series 2013-1 and Alpha1 monthly investor reports on the secure partner area of this website.
Alpha1 Investment Opportunity
We have assembled a team with extensive securitization and operational expertise to create an institutional grade investment structure.
Material contained on this site is for information purposes only and does not constitute or form any part of an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction to buy or sell any of the securities referred to in this site nor should it or any part of it be relied upon in any way to form the basis of any agreements or arrangements. An offer can only be made through the current version of the applicable Beacon Consumer Holdings Inc. Offering Documents and the appropriate exemption documents provided to prospective purchasers by an approved respresentative. The information presented in this website is believed to be reliable, however, no representation, warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, may be made as to the accuracy or reliability of this information. Information in the website may change without notice. The Beacon Consumer Holdings Inc. Offerings may be subject to potential risks associated with the investment, including market, liquidity, forward-looking statements and investment return risk. Past performance does not guarantee that investors will experience comparable returns. Please consult the current version of the applicable Beacon Consumer Holdings Inc. documents for further information regarding these potential risks. Using borrowed money to finance the purchase of securities involves greater risk than a purchase using cash resources only. In order to be eligible for subscription in a Beacon Consumer Holdings Inc. Offering, individuals must satisfy the criteria required for suitability mandated by the appropriate securities laws in their jurisdiction of residence. Please contact your approved sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.