About Us – New
Beacon Consumer Holdings Inc. (“BeaCH”) is the issuer of the Series 2013-1 Asset-Backed Notes, the Series Alpha1 Asset-Backed Notes and the Series Alpha2 Asset-Backed Notes.
- The Series 2013-1 Notes offering period expired on December 31, 2014:
- 2013-1 Class A Notes expected final payment date is May 2019; and
- 2013-1 Class B Notes expected final payment date is October 2019.
- Interest on the above Series 2013-1 Notes is paid monthly.
- The Series Alpha1 Notes offering period expired on April 30, 2018:
- SR2018 Notes earning 6.00%; expected final payment date* is December 2021 and
- SB2018 Notes earning 7.50%; expected final payment date* is December 2021**
- SR2019 Notes earning 6.00%; expected final payment date* is December 2022 and
- SB2019 Notes earning 7.50%; expected final payment date* is December 2022**
- SR2020 Notes earning 7.00%; expected final payment date* is December 2023 and
- SB2020 Notes earning 9.25%; expected final payment date* is December 2023**
- SR2021 Notes earning 7.00%; expected final payment date* is December 2024 and
- SB2021 Notes earning 9.25%; expected final payment date* is December 2024**
- SR2022 Notes earning 7.00%; expected final payment date* is December 2025 and
- SB2022 Notes earning 9.25%; expected final payment date* is December 2025**
- Interest on the above Series Alpha1 Notes is paid monthly.
* Expected Payment Date is the date on which repayment of the Offered Alpha1 Notes is expected to occur (see current offering documentation for full details).
**Offered SB Notes begin amortization after the related SR Notes are fully repaid.
- The Series Alpha2 Notes are currently available to accredited investors in the following Classes and annual interest rates:
- SR2022 Notes earning 6.00%;
- SB2022 Notes earning 7.50%;
- SR2024B Notes earning 7.00%; and
- SB2024B Notes earning 9.0%.
- Interest on the above Series Alpha2 Notes is paid monthly.
- BeaCH has engaged Computershare Trust Company of Canada as Indenture Trustee.
- PFSC Canada Inc. is engaged as Backup Servicer for these transactions. PFSC Canada Inc. is the wholly owned subsidiary of Portfolio Financial Servicing Company (“PFSC”). PFSC manages approximately $19 billion in financial contracts as primary or backup servicer and through PFSC Canada Inc. provides a full suite of services to the Canadian marketplace.
- BeaCH will purchase Series Alpha1 and Alpha2 Trust notes from Beacon Trust.
- BeaCH and Beacon Trust utilize an established and proven software application to monitor and report on the underlying pool of contracts. The application provides all necessary compliance reporting while maintaining the level of transparency and governance that the structure requires.
- Subscribers may access the Series 2013-1, Alpha1 and Alpha2 monthly investor reports on the secure partner area of this website.
Alpha2 Investment Opportunity
We have assembled a team with extensive securitization and operational expertise to create an institutional grade investment structure.
Material contained on this site is for information purposes only and does not constitute or form any part of an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction to buy or sell any of the securities referred to in this site nor should it or any part of it be relied upon in any way to form the basis of any agreements or arrangements. An offer can only be made through the current version of the applicable Beacon Consumer Holdings Inc. Offering Documents and the appropriate exemption documents provided to prospective purchasers by an approved respresentative. The information presented in this website is believed to be reliable, however, no representation, warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, may be made as to the accuracy or reliability of this information. Information in the website may change without notice. The Beacon Consumer Holdings Inc. Offerings may be subject to potential risks associated with the investment, including market, liquidity, forward-looking statements and investment return risk. Past performance does not guarantee that investors will experience comparable returns. Please consult the current version of the applicable Beacon Consumer Holdings Inc. documents for further information regarding these potential risks. Using borrowed money to finance the purchase of securities involves greater risk than a purchase using cash resources only. In order to be eligible for subscription in a Beacon Consumer Holdings Inc. Offering, individuals must satisfy the criteria required for suitability mandated by the appropriate securities laws in their jurisdiction of residence. Please contact your approed sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.